AI Solution Features
AI security engineers have worked continuously with US Courts for over a decade to enhance security controls across their IT environments and re-design their enterprise security architecture to reduce the risk and impact of cyber threats. We have successfully implemented new hardware-based Firewalls at each of the Court sites through the Judiciary Firewall Service (JFS) initiative. Our work includes monitoring and evaluating traffic at each site to ensure that all mission-essential data remains available, and identifying behaviors indicative of breach attempts and external cyber-attacks. AI has implemented risk management strategies based on continuous cyber vulnerability and risk assessments, working closely with individual Courts and OEMs. We led the data center modernization program, including the design, configuration, and implementation of enhanced enterprise security architecture. AI implemented and manages the VMware NSX software defined network (SDN) environment, enabling the Judiciary to take advantage of additional security features, and designed new features to the Judiciary’s mail gateway to guard against sensitive data exfiltration and external phishing attacks.
Benefits to the Customer Mission
AI’s work over the past ten years have provided multiple benefits to the Courts’ mission objectives, significantly improving the overall security posture across the entire enterprise IT environment.
- Reduced number of cyber threats & vulnerabilities across the enterprise
- Enhanced continuity of IT resources throughout the Judiciary
- Enhanced network security architecture and resilience against malicious security attacks
- Centralized policy-based routing and networking to adapt to evolving APTs, requirements, and security mandates such as NIST and RMF across the Judiciary enterprise
- Enhanced cyber and network usage trend metrics
- More refined and accurate security policies and best practices for network, application, and system whitelisting