Cloud & Next-Gen Infrastructure
Making remote work secure for sensitive missions, creating secure environments for experimentation and innovation, reducing costs and risk.
Solving complex big-data problems, delivering dependable analysis at pace.
Delivering offensive and defensive cyber capabilities, countering insider and external threats and sizing up adversary systems.
Sustaining the mission-critical systems and processes that form the backbone of effective national security operations.
Cloud & Next-Gen Infrastructure
We bring robust remote work capabilities to the national security mission, driving rapid performance improvements and seamlessly implementing cost control and compliance.
Applied Insight has revolutionized remote work with cloud solutions secure enough for highly sensitive missions. No matter where you are in your cloud journey, we have the expertise to build and deliver secure, agile, and cost-effective cloud environments. As an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, and a member of the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program, we have more than 100 cloud-certified technologists who stand ready to bring you the best technology for the mission.
Through Altitude Managed Cloud, our unique managed service cloud offering, we create public and private cloud infrastructures that enable software development, data analytics, and machine learning tasks that scale and adapt to meet evolving needs.
Our infrastructure experience extends to current and emerging hyper-converged technologies, with expertise in storage and virtualization, identity management, deployment planning, workload migration and interoperability.
Our core Cloud & NGI capabilities:
- Cloud Governance, Security, and Compliance
- PaaS, SaaS and IaaS Solutions
- Agile DevSecOps
- Containerization Platforms, Tools, Technologies, and Methodologies
- Rapid Application Development and Deployment
- Enterprise Data Storage, Analysis, Enrichment, and Visualization
- Workload Migration
- Enterprise VDI Design, Engineering, and Management
- Software-Defined Networking & Storage
- Hyper-converged Technologies & Engineering
- Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC)
- Streamlined Certification & Accreditation Methodology
- FISMA, NIST 800-53, and Antideficiency Act Compliance
The field of data analytics is complex, with a plethora of tools and approaches that hold great potential but can quickly fail to deliver if not fit-for-purpose or applied effectively.
At Applied Insight, we help customers navigate this challenging landscape to develop and implement the right analytics tools and techniques for their mission. As with all our work, we engage continuously with our customers to test and adopt the right approaches for them, given their unique mission needs and goals.
Our team has expertise in-depth across the key disciplines, approaches and techniques critical to effective data analysis and decision support. We are highly skilled in fields ranging from statistics and applied mathematics to computer science, applying state-of-the-art techniques, tools and technology in analytics and high-speed processing in a distributed computing environment.
We combine this expertise with proven open source big data analytics tools and machine learning algorithms to provide actionable insights from data sets and deliver data-driven solutions.
Our core analytics capabilities:
- Real-time Data Ingestion
- Data collection & Warehousing
- Streaming, Edge & Batch Analytics
- Data Science/Mining & Statistical Analysis
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning Algorithms
- Application Development & Deployment
- Data Visualization
- Multimedia Exploitation
Sustaining effective cyber security is challenging for many reasons. Mission-critical systems are complex, and compliance is paramount. Security can be perceived as hampering the mission, and different agencies have unique challenges that are hard to solve with “off-the-shelf” approaches.
At Applied Insight, we understand these challenges well. Addressing cyber security problems at their root cause, we guide customers to pragmatic solutions that align and evolve with their unique contexts to support mission goals.
Our Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) services implement proactive countermeasures designed to identify, intercept, and destroy harmful insider or external attempts to compromise the Nation’s information systems and networks. We contain or resolve risks through analysis of threat activity and vulnerability data, and work at the forefront of content-based analysis supporting active data loss prevention and identification of insider threat vectors.
Our core Cyber Security capabilities:
- Network Security Architecture Design & Implementation
- Secure Infrastructure Development
- Secure Network Engineering
- Continuous Monitoring & Endpoint Management
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Transition Support
- Cyber Analytics & Digital Forensics
- Security Information Event Management (SIEM) & Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Services
- Content-based Analysis
Mounting effective national and homeland security operations demands the seamless integration of a complex array of systems and support.
Applied Insight excels at integrating and sustaining mission-critical systems and processes that form the backbone of customer operations.
We partner with defense, intelligence and homeland security agencies, supporting them to plan and execute complex operations with complete assurance that every technical, policy and process aspect has been covered.
From sensor management and engineering, through strategic and policy planning, to data integration and intelligence analysis, our software, engineering and process specialists enable our customers to act at pace in securing the nation.
Our core Mission Systems & Operational Support capabilities:
- C4ISR Systems Engineering and Support
- Intelligence Analytics
- System Test and Evaluation
- Program Management
- Research and Development
- Human Performance Technologies and Computer-based Training
- Acquisition Management
- Management Information Systems
- Configuration Management